As the world becomes increasingly digital, businesses must possess a transition of cultural exchange– experiment, processes, innovation, customer experiences, and failures. During this COVID-19 pandemic, it brought new urgency in terms of meeting digital transformation goals whereas, many businesses were forced to speed up the adaptation of transformation work. Digital Transformation is vital for all businesses, may it be from small or enterprises. Some get confused by what it’s all about. Digital Transformation mandates businesses to think out of the box – to experiment with more opportunities, rethink old operating strategies, and become more agile in responding to rivals and customers.
In the wake of the pandemic, we’ve seen how businesses’ ability to adapt easily to supplement chain disruptions, time to market pressures, and rapidly changing customer tastes has become critical. To aptly point out, digital transformation adds value to every customer interaction. Its process creates an appealing new class of businesses, taking a step back and looking at what they have done from internal systems to customer interactions. Furtherly, a key element of digital transformation is understanding beyond the capability of your technology.
The digital age is firmly entrenched and so do businesses creating proficient and disruptive ways of leveraging technology. Minimalist Cafés can be a great example. Such businesses started out handing flyers somewhere to introduce opening cafés. Today, newly opened cafés can be found first from different social media ads that reach tons of audiences. The reason why such businesses establish social media platforms, taking advantage of its rise with how it changed advertising, marketing, and sales. With the chance of expanding services and products to meet customers on their platforms of choice, growing marketers embrace social media.
We, the ROC.PH, aim to provide the client with increasing sales with our full-package services and extend help to businesses who want to establish and develop strategies, as a startup for the success of your business. You may freely visit our website, our digital marketing services where you may see services that we offer, including graphic design, and our virtual team services that will collaboratively communicate in order to achieve common goals. If you may have queries regarding our services, click here for a free online marketing consultation.
7 Online Marketing Strategies for Cafe
- Aesthetically Pleasing & Responsive Website
- One of the most valuable assets of a business is a website. The first thing that potential customers notice is how your website appeals and that gives them an idea about your services or offerings. Is it aesthetic? Or too dull? Make sure that you take care of your website just as you would your actual coffee shop. Your website’s home page captivates their interest. Make it a professional aesthetic. Consider including high-resolution pictures of your coffee and some glimpse of your shop. Your website also needs to have individual pages regarding the details of your shop and what it is all about, including prices, sizes, and other offers.
- A responsive design should adapt and provide an accessible experience to users, even if they’re using a laptop, tablet, desktop, or smartphone.
- Build Social Media Presence
- As you create and introduce your business to social media, your engagement will boom. However, before entering the social media sphere, make sure that you establish your ideal brand that will enthrall the target audience. To keep up with what’s trending, you may use it as a tactic of marketing. Failure to utilize your brand’s social media platform is a massive opportunity missed.
- Optimize Your Google My Business
- Google My Business (GMB) is free access that helps your online presence across Google and Search and Maps. For your customers to be able to find your coffee shop and the story of it, you may verify your business and edit information. Aside from these, GMB shares positive reviews left by your customers.
- Mobile Access and Mobile Marketing
- Now that everyone owns a smartphone, many people are more likely to purchase online through their smartphones. Online purchase is a new trend where it’s way more convenient than ordering from a physical store. Optimize your website as mobile-friendly to smoothly function and get more customers.
- User-Generated Content
- Millennials and Gen Z love posting and featuring newly discovered coffee shops, and even their favorite coffee. Specifically, your coffee shop may benefit from this. Promote a hashtag or a tagline that customers may easily tag and track your shop. Your customers will be thrilled to see their pictures on your social media platform.
- Offer Vouchers and Discounts for Loyal Customers
- Generate loyalty cards to keep your customers coming back. For them to purchase more coffee, extending discounts once minimum points of loyalty card are achieved keeps your coffee shop business booming. They are more likely to recommend it to friends and engage about it on social media. This strategy keeps your loyal customers spending more.
- Run Ads on Facebook & Instagram
- By running ads on popular social media platforms, you build your coffee shop’s brand awareness and be one of those choices when people think of having a good coffee. Captivate your audience with aesthetically pleasing advertisements that resonate with them.