NOTHING IN THESE INSTRUCTIONS OR ON THIS SITE CONSTITUTES EITHER CONSENT OR AN AGREEMENT BY ROC.PH, ITS REPRESENTATIVES, ATTORNEYS, OWNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS TO ACT ON YOUR BEHALF. THESE ARE COMPLEX LEGAL ISSUES, AND ROC.PH RECOMMENDS THAT YOU RETAIN YOUR OWN LEGAL COUNSEL TO DEAL WITH THESE MATTERS.
ROC.PH respects the intellectual property of others and we ask our customers to do the same.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on any site for which ROC.PH, provides services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing the following information:
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
- A copy of the copyright registration or other suitable proof of ownership of the material you believe is being infringed.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity.
- Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists (e.g., the URL of the Website where it is posted). You must include enough information to allow us to locate the material. ROC.PH will not search for the allegedly infringing copy; you must identify it specifically.
- A description of the manner in which your copyright is being infringed.
- Your full legal name, complete postal mailing address, area code and telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that all of the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- The notice of claims of copyright infringement should be emailed to email@example.com.
WARNING: Making a false statement about a ROC.PH customer or sending false or frivolous notices to ROC.PH will be dealt with accordingly, including the filing of the appropriate cases, whether criminal, civil or administrative in nature.